Customs Clearance (Air / Sea - Import)
We offer to take care of the entire customs clearance activity for you.
Customs Clearance Services for Import Consignments
Prior Documentation - As soon as we receive the advance set of documents we begin the process. From classification of items to various Custom Notifications/exemptions etc our team of Experts handles all the issues. These experts ensure that our Customers avoid delay in clearance and there is no heavy demurrage or detention charges thereby avoiding any financial issues.
What are the services we offer?
- We use the latest technology to make sure that goods are released at the earliest. Online entry helps in ensuring speedy action.
- As soon as the consignments are cleared, a clear demarcation is done for the consignments to be divided for home consumption, warehousing, in-bound, ex-bound and high sea sale
- We can provide you with the requisite ATA carnet clearances thereby assisting in importing without duties for a temporary period.
- Processing and cancellation of customs bond (viz. PD bond, test bond, etc).
- The government has provided us with various schemes for the benefit of importers/exporters. We help in the processing and clearance under these schemes, viz. DEEC, DEPB, EPCG and DFRC scheme
- If yours is a perishable good, we also obtain clearance for "dry ice" and these "perishable" shipments
- We not only provide Shipping services, but also consult. Our experts can help you on imports and SVB related issues, in case you would like some advice on that.
- We would be submitting a daily status report of import consignments to you to enable you to track and monitor your shipments
- Processing of refunds and claims, wherever necessary will be taken care of by us.
- As a customer, your time is more valuable to us. We will ensure that you get the timely clearances in order to deliver on time, everytime.